IE University offers Design and Architecture programs that take students on a journey through the design process from ideas to implementation.
Focusing on societal needs and complex global challenges, students become fluent in the latest technology and learn to create solutions with a clear strategic sense of purpose.
This is reflected in IE University's lively environment which is made up of a large top-tier global network, world-class virtual and on-campus facilities, an inspirational faculty, and impressively established partnerships. IE's Design and Architecture programs come in a form of Bachelor's plus dual degrees and Master's plus dual degrees as well.
BACHELOR'S PLUS DUAL DEGREES
Bachelor in Architectural studies:
- Five-year degree that prepares students to transform the world and create meaningful environments.
- Teaches essential tools and skills of architecture and encourages creative thinking.
- Offers exclusive internship program for valuable work experience.
- Career opportunities include running own firm, sustainability expert, urban design specialist, and working in architecture or engineering studios.
Bachelor in Design:
- Four-year degree that challenges physical, experiential, functional, and emotional reality.
- Designed for flexible and audacious individuals seeking creative solutions for a better and sustainable life.
- Two years in Segovia and two years in Madrid.
- Career opportunities include design consultant, user experience designer, strategic designer, visual designer, and product designer.
Bachelor's Dual Degrees in Administration and Design:
- Five-year program for creative individuals passionate about innovation and business.
- Blends business administration and design to develop a multidisciplinary skill set.
- Study in Segovia and Madrid.
- Career opportunities include innovator manager, strategy consultant, creative officer, user experience designer, and brand strategist.
MASTER'S PLUS DUAL DEGREES
Master in Business for Architecture and Design:
- Trains professionals for a future where business and design are integrated.
- Expands core design capacities with management, entrepreneurship, and innovation expertise.
- 15-month program in Madrid, Amsterdam, and virtual learning.
- Prepares students to become creative leaders.
Master in Strategic Interior Design:
- Trains professionals to understand the impact of design on human behavior and culture.
- Promotes strategic thinking for designers and spatial thinking for non-designers.
- Six-month program in Madrid and virtual learning.
- Helps advance careers in interior design.
Master in Architecture:
- Provides managerial and advanced design skills for the engineering and construction industry.
- Faculty with extensive industry experience.
- Gain unique sector insights from expert speakers.
- Stand out in a competitive environment.
Students with qualities of curiosity, creativity, and interest in interpreting space are well-suited for these programs.
.For more information about the courses, visit the IE university website.