Also known as the Sciences Po, the Paris School Of International Affairs, is home to a multicultural community of 15 000 students and 270 researchers and 50% of the community is international students.
The Sciences Po undergraduate degree is taught on seven campuses around France which are Dijon Campus, Menton Campus, Le Havre Campus, Paris Campus, Poitiers Campus, Reims Campus, and Nancy Campus. Each campus offers a regional concentration allowing students to study the specific issues of one major global region.
The institution centers on six core fields which are taught in English and French. The six core fields are Law, Economics, Humanities, History, Political Science, and Sociology.
It also offers seven postgraduate schools which also offer a range of 30 Master’s programs in international affairs, public affairs, journalism, urban studies, management and impact, research, and law. The Sciences Po gives its students to the option of training alongside its researchers through the institution's five doctoral programs in law, economics, history, political science, and sociology.
Bachelor International Dual Bachelor's Degree
The Sciences Po Undergraduate College offers nine dual Bachelor’s degree programs with leading universities around the world. These programmes give students a chance to gain a unique international experience by combining the strengths and the academic speciality of each institution.
The degree is spread across four years: the first two years of all dual Bachelor’s programs take place on one of Sciences Po’s campuses in France. In years three and four, students join the partner university, where they choose a major.
Upon completion of the two curricula, students graduate with two Bachelor’s degrees, giving them an exceptional profile for further study at a prestigious institution or for launching their careers. These are the universities that the Science Po is in partnership with:
- Columbia University (New York, USA)
- Freie Universität Berlin (Germany)
- Keio University (Japan)
- California Berkeley (USA)
- The University of Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
- The National University of Singapore (Singapore)
- The University of British Colombia (Vancouver)
- University College London (UK)
- University of Sydney (Australia)
School of Public Affairs
The School of Public Affairs trains students for all careers relating to public affairs, whether in the public or the private sector, at local, national or international levels. Here are the programs offered at this school:
- Master in European Affairs (FR & ENG)
- Master in Public Policy (FR & ENG)
- Master in Public Affairs (one-year program - ENG)
- Master in Arts & Politics (one-year program - FR
Paris School of International Affairs
The Paris School of International Affairs allows students to choose from a huge range of specialisms, preparing them for international careers of all kinds. Here are the programs offered at this school:
- Master in International Security (ENG)
- Master in International Governance and Diplomacy (ENG)
- Master in International Economic Policy (ENG)
- Master in International Development (ENG)
- Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action (ENG)
- Master in Environmental Policy (ENG)
- Master in International Energy (ENG)
- Master in Journalism and International Affairs with the Journalism School (ENG)
- Master in Advanced Global Studies (one-year program - ENG)
School Of Research
The school of research offers students a curriculum centering on major contemporary scientific, technological, environmental, and social issues. Here are the programs offered at this school:
- Master's and Ph.D. degrees in Economics, History, Political Science, and Sociology (FR & ENG)
The Law School trains top legal professionals with the skills to adapt and flourish in a constantly changing professional environment. Here are the programs offered at this school:
- Master in Economic Law (FR & ENG)
- Master in Judicial and Legal Careers (FR)
- Joint Master of Law and Finance with the School of Management and Impact (FR)
- LL.M. in Transnational Arbitration and Dispute Settlement (one-year program - ENG)
School of Journalism
The Sciences Po School of Journalism trains future journalists capable of covering major news items and issues of global importance across all formats: photography, audio, written press, and digital media. Here are the programs offered at this school:
- Master in Journalism (FR)
- Master in Journalism and International Affairs with the Paris School of International Affairs (ENG)
School of Management & Impact
The School of Management and Impact trains students for a wide range of positions in business: management and finance, human resources, communications, and marketing. Here are the programs offered at this school:
- Master in International Business and Sustainability (EN)
- Master in Finance et Strategy (FR and EN)
- Master in Organisational Behaviour and Human Resources (FR)
- Master in Marketing and Society (FR)
- Master in Communications, Media, and Creative Industries (FR and EN)
- Master in Innovation, Design, and Creativity (FR and EN).
- Master in Marketing: New Luxury and Art de Vivre (EN)
- Joint Master of Law and Finance (FR)
- Master in Corporate Strategy (one-year program, EN)
The Urban School prepares students s for urban governance in all its forms. Graduates work in the public, private and nonprofit sectors at local, national, and international levels. Here are the programs offered at this school:
- Master in Governing the Large Metropolis (ENG)
- Master in Governing Ecological Transitions in European Cities (ENG)
- Master in Regional and Urban Planning (FR)
- Urban Planning Programme (FR)
The campus life at the institution provides its students with an environment that has culture, opportunities to discover, the ability to reflect, and also get involved in debates. There's a whole range of 45 cultural and sporting activities available for students to get involved in.
Whether interested in Rowing, Zumba or even developing a talent in theatre and photography. On top of that, there are various health and wellness activities that help students maintain a balanced lifestyle throughout the year.
The Sciences Po's campuses' main source of life comes from Athletic competitions, festivals, public speaking competitions, themed weeks, and art exhibitions.
International admissions are open on a rolling basis from the start of the admissions period to the end of April 2023. The admission period opened mid-November 2022 and will be closing of the admission period will be on the 26th of April 2023.
For more information about the university and how to apply, visit the Paris School of International Affairs website.