Which Faculties Are Offered At Oxford Brookes University?


Deciding on where to further your tertiary education can be quite daunting and overwhelming. If you’re interested in enrolling at Oxford Brooked University, find out which faculties the institution offers below.

Located in Oxford, England, Oxford Brookes University is a British university, known for its strengths in teaching, innovative approaches to learning, and its focus on employability.

The university was named after its first principal, John Henry Brookes, who played a major role in the development of the institution. 

What started out as a small school of art has now grown into one of the UK’s top modern universities with a local, national, and international reputation for teaching and research excellence.

The institution has four campuses, one in Harcourt Hill, Headington, Swindon and Wheatley.

It’s home to over 16,000 students, 83% of which are from the UK and the remaining 17% are EU or international students.

Oxford Brookes offers a range of opportunities beyond your studies that allows students to gain experience and develop new skills, increasing their employability.

Offering both undergraduate and post graduate courses, the university has four faculties with a departmental structure that puts academic values at the heart of decision-making, provides clarity at subject level and helps inter-disciplinary research, academic development, and knowledge transfer.

Faculties At Oxford Brookes University:

  1. Oxford Brookes Business School:
  2. Faculty of Health and Life Sciences:
  3. Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences:
  4. Faculty of Technology, Design and Environment:

Oxford Brookes says, “Studying abroad for a few months expands your horizons. You get the opportunity to explore another culture, make new friends and develop your independence. You’ll also gain new skills and insights into the subject you’re studying.”

Find out more on about Oxford Brookes University, by visiting the official website.


If you're looking for an online course and want to earn a credible qualification but don't want to spend too much money, then on of Shaw Academy's free courses might be for you. Here is all you need to know.

The IE university takes pride in the stripes that it has earned to be in global rankings for its academic accolades. If you are in the commercial industry, and would like to pursue a postgraduate qualification, here’s what the university has on offer.