IE University is an international university, located in Segovia and Madrid, Spain. If you're considering completing your tertiary education abroad, particularly in Spain, then IE University might be the institution for you.
The IE University in Segovia offers an authentic Spanish campus experience. The campus is housed in the Convent of Santa Cruz la Real, a historic building that has been declared a national heritage site in 1931.
IE University offers a multitude of qualifications, such as Dual Degrees, Undergraduate Degrees, Masters and Doctorate Degrees and qualifications that combine Bachelor's and Masters's degrees.
Here are a few of the courses available at IE University under specific qualifications:
- Dual Degree in Business Administration + Data and Business Analytics
- Dual Degree in Laws + International Relations
- Dual Degree in Business Administration + Design
- Dual Degree in Economics + Urban Studies
- Dual Degree in Economics + International Relations
- Bachelor in Applied Mathematics
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor in Urban Studies
- Bachelor in Environmental Studies and Sustainability
- Bachelor in Design
- Bachelor in Actuarial Studies
Masters and Doctorates
- Doctorate in Business Studies
- Masters in Global Corporate Compliance
- Masters in International Business Administration
- International LLM
- Executive Master in Business Administration
- Master in Management
Combination Bachelors + Masters
- Bachelor in Business Administration + Master in Market Research and Consumer Behaviour
- Bachelor in Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence + Master in Business Analytics and Big Data
- Bachelor of Laws + Master in International Relations
- Bachelor in Business Administration + Master in Real Estate Development
- Bachelor in International Relations + Master in Management
At IE University, Bachelor’s Degrees on offer are taught in English, that integrate different teaching methodologies and allow students to discover their full potential and enhance their unique value in an international environment.